A strong and sustainable young leader community that enhances and supports the Manitoba Credit Union system.
To encourage, support and challenge leaders to reach for their utmost leadership potential through self-awareness, collaboration and innovation.
The Credit Union Young Leaders of Manitoba (CUYLM) is a committee formed to:
- Empower youth to grow and prosper in and for the credit union system, through recruitment, retention and development.
- Providing a forum for young credit union leaders to share ideas and visions.
- Promoting and encouraging opportunities for peer and senior leader networking.
- Increasing the visibility of the credit union system to the community; identifying and attracting prospective employees.
- Mentoring young credit union leaders through involvement on the committee.
- Collaborating and sharing activities with the National Young Leaders Committee.
Crosstown Civic CUU
North Winnipeg CU
Winnipeg Police CU
Beautiful Plains CU
Caisse Financial Group
Vanguard Catalyst CU
Flin Flon CU
Prairie Mountain CU
Swan Valley CU